Wecom is a one-stop fiberglass piping specialist solution for your fiberglass piping needs.
- We have tons of exstock fiber glass piping and fittings materials ready for supply.
- We have facilities to carry out fiberglass lining bulkhead penetration & Engineering Assistance/ Stress Analysis.
- We have an experienced strong team which have worked in the fiberglass piping industry for over a decade, ready to carry out installation & repair job.
From industrial GRE/GRVE/GRP Piping installation to vessel scrubber/BWTS/Ballast GRE/GRVE/GRP repair, we are able to provide services that you need.
Fiberglass Pipe (GRE/GRV/GRP)
- We Supply Standard and Miter Fittings Fabrication, Pre-fabrication, Modification Repair, Installation for Scrubber, BWTS, Industrial, Petrochemical, Refineries, Power Plants, Offshore, Oil & Gas Industries and Vessel Repair (Anchorage/Voyage).
- We are flexible to supply & install any maker of fiberglass as per Owner specification. We have a team of highly trained, experienced and qualified bonders and laminators in fiberglass piping with adequate facilities, machines, infrastructure and quality control system to support our Client.
Specializes in Fiberglass FRP/GRP/GRE/GRV/PSX Pipe System:
- Supply, fabrication, installation (above & underground, module, conversion, etc), repair, testing and commissioning for the marine-offshore, industrial, petrochemical and oil & gas industries.
- Conversion of Steel to GRE Piping System
- New Line System (Ballast, Sea Water Cooling & Fire Water Systems)
- Anti-Pirate System
- GRE Piping Routing For Scrubber Emission Control System
- GRE Piping Routing For Ballast Tank Water Management & Treatment System
- Voyage GRE Piping Renew and Repair Works
Engineering Expertise in Fiberglass FRP/GRP/GRE/GRV/PSX Pipe System
- Stress Analysis & Surge Analysis
- Generate Piping Isometric Drawings
- Problem Solving & Failure Investigation eg. Non-Proper Bonding & Weak Thrust Support
Industries we work with
Oil & Gas industries
Benefits of fiberglass pipes over steel pipes
- Corrosion resistant
- Light weight and reliable
- Reduced maintenance costs (Does not require protective coating)
- Electricity shielded (When grounded properly, prevents excessive accumulation of static electricity)
- Eliminates scale buildup which can clog spray nozzles
- Better flow characteristics than steel (Low pressure loss)
Fiberglass Pipe Installation:
- Fiberglass Pipe